Joining the Flatwater Provider Network...
BECOME A PROVIDER
To be an active part of the Flatwater network, providers are required to:
- Have a signed, written Business Associate Agreement with Flatwater
- Complete HIPAA and Texas Privacy and Security Law training provided by Flatwater
- Have all documents and practices in place for HIPAA and Texas Privacy and Security Law compliance
- Have an active professional liability insurance policy (copy on file, with annual updated policy provided)
- Have an active license in the state of Texas as regulated by the Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council (active verification on file, with updated verification provided upon renewal)
- Have a current W-9 on file
- Have a current and up-to-date provider profile in Flatwater platform (RIPL)
- Log appointments for services rendered on a regular basis
- Invoice for services submitted monthly (for services provided in preceding month)
- Attend annual provider meeting (held in late winter/early spring)
If you are interested in joining our network, please fill out our Interest Form (link below).
Note: we periodically interview new providers to join our network based on service needs. Currently, we are at capacity with providers and don't anticipate additional need on our end until 2024. That being said, bilingual therapists (English/Spanish) and those that work with children 5+ are strongly encouraged to apply!